Saturday, June 30, 2012

SOME PHOTOS ON MY NEWSFEED STREET FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 24, 2012.

One peculiarity I have noticed from photos I would like processed so as to increase their aesthetic and visual values, is that most of the photos I chose for this blog come from mobile device uploads. It would be indiscreet to mention the particular devices but either the photos are overexposed, assuming unusual brightness in places that could have made them more valuable, or they are dark and underexposed.

For those of you who do mobile uploads often, I’d recommend you download the instagr.am app on your phone and use its filter, or if that is too inconvenient, use my service, to enhance your photos through my detailed post-processing methods.

My picks for this week.

My picks for this week come from six photos: three are overexposed , exhibiting unusual brightness while two were underexposed and the sixth was a good photograph but had slight contrast problems.

I’d choose to highlight the beautiful sixth first that had a contrast problem. I am choosing it because I know the guy in particular. I frequent the cybercafé he runs. To be honest and this is not a commercial runt, he runs one of the best cybercafés in Satellite town, at Trinity Computer School, and a computer school to go with, as the name entails.

NB: All photos have been scaled to a 410px width to accommodate the spatial limits of my blog.
The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
See after much enhancement, how the walkway and the leaves blend with the environment.

The same photo after post-processing and enhancement.
The next has too much of a bright screen-like curtain masking the photo that even the dark clothes worn by the lady on the left along with her companion looked old, washed and worn.

The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
Now compare with the result after post-processing. Note how the white aluminium panels and the fluorescent lamps seem more gentle on the eyes.

The same photo of a workshop after enhancement.

The other four remaining photos

There are four other photos that you can look at and find aesthetic delights in going through – if you haven’t already on Facebook – while noting the differences between my enhancement work and the original as uploaded by the Facebook user.

The next two are too bright.

The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
I thought she was somewhat careless to have uploaded the photo the wrong side up, so I rearranged it for her.

After enhancement, note the differences in quality and aethetics.
I could have worked on this further, but decided to err on the side of being human.

The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
I didn’t like the luminous glow towards her bust but didn’t have the time.

After processing the original photo downloaded from Facebook.
She looks beautiful, with the cap, doesn’t she?

The next two are somewhat dark.

The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
This was a good photo but I thought I wanted her face to come out of the dark background, so I had to download it for enhancement.

Her skin now glows.
See the differences!

The next was bad, really. I squinted to make out her face and the background.
The original photo as uploaded on facebook.
How different after enhancement.
Post-processed and enhanced Photo. Note the differences.
All for a day’s work of photo processing.

It’s best to do a good thing and get it done well. So, when next you want to upload your photo on Facebook, wonder what your friends would say if you gave them a sloppy photo. What would they say if you presented yourself as uninteresting when there is so much the world has not discovered about you? Show it with a good photo.

It will cost you only a hundred naira (N100.00) if you want me to process your photos for you. But be assured that the result will be what would make your friends go wow! Message me on my Facebook profile, or simply call: 081-56366920.

Looking good is good business. Show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments