Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY NEWSFEED STREET FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 15

It’s like a century. Been back to education for just three weeks; had to catch up on Linux. I decided on using Linux because of GIMP.

I went through my facebook yesterday and decided to touch-up a nice looking lady on my newsfeed street.

This is what I did with her photo. I discovered it had an annoying screen over the view, so I darkened it a little and then accentuated her African face. She has the natural African expression, reminiscent of 2Face’s “African queen.” I highlighted the red channel of the picture so her skin could come out better and then sharpened the photo. Pronto! Before I rush down to do one or two things for the sake of the Almighty above. You know today is Sunday! Gosh, how time flies. Do you know it’s july and the rains are here.?

By the way, the original unedited photo and my edit are below.

Enjoy your Sundays.

The original unedited photo from facebook
And then
My edit of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments